Job Title : Systems Architect (Remote)
Note: *U.S. Citizens, Green card, H1B, are authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply*
This role is open to non-local candidates as well as H1B candidates
Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate business processes, upgrade or modify existing systems, and review system-wide capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
The following compliance item is REQUIRED at the time of resume submission.
**Tax Clearance Letter** (Pls review compliance tab for instruction)
- Performs in lead role to analyze complex business objectives and requirements to develop IT related solutions.
- Lead in the design and implementation of IT systems that address departmental needs in the areas of infrastructure, applications, and security.
- Monitors and assists with the maintenance and support of the infrastructure environment.
- Collaborates with other IT resources and vendors to resolve application and/or infrastructure related issues to the existing technology environment.
- Maintain technical documentation the existing technology environment.
- Participates in the selection of new technologies while maintaining departmental information technology and security standards.
- Research and prototype emerging technologies; utilize where applicable in addressing departmental business and/or IT needs.
- Effectively communicates with department leadership, Project Managers, Infrastructure and Application Managers, etc. as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
5 YEARS Experience
- using analytical skills and ability to resolve complex business/IT problems into standard underlying patterns and components.
- using communication skills to present ideas to executive management and get buy in for important technology decisions from system owners.
- In designing and implementing common shared services across enterprise applications.
- In assisting executive management with IT system cost optimization and management
- With all facets of IT including networking, DB systems, security, DevOps, DR and modern development methodologies
10 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Application development background with experience in designing and architecting mission-critical business applications.
3 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Hands-on experience with migrating/implementing significant applications on AWS Cloud platforms.
The hired resource will primarily be a lead for IT solutions and support in the department’s Amazon Web Services Cloud environment.
Thanks & Regards,
Harry Patrick Johnson
Lucid Technologies IncO: 214-385-4144 Ext: 217