Job Description: Project Manager II (Remote support for candidates local to the Raleigh NC or Eagan, MN areas only)
The Cyber Risk Management Portfolio is in need of a Project Manager supporting its Vulnerability Management & Assessments (VMA) program..
•Provide overall strategic management, help to define the yearly program scope and objectives as set forth by executive leadership
•Assist in managing objectives, and organize, coordinate, and assist in implementing the program schedule, budget, and risk
•Develop project management plans, project documentation, work breakdown structures, project schedules, integrated master schedules, financial reports, and risk management documentation as required
•Provide day-to-day project support, ensuring quality standards, project tracking, and analysis of assigned projects
•As Principal Representative, provide status updates to leadership for the portfolio
• Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team as necessary
Minimum of 3-5 years of IT delivery experience, with 1-3 years in a project management role
1-3 years experience managing projects in both waterfall and agile software development methodologies
Bachelor's degree in Science, Business or related disciplines preferred or a technically related field OR equivalent related work experience in a multi-site software services environment, OR related project management experience
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more desired)
GSLC: GIAC Security Leadership Certification PMP Project Management Professional
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance • Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past 5 years.
Thanks & Regards,
Vamshi Krishna Billa
Sr IT Recruiter
Lucid Technologies Inc
O: 214-385-4144 Ext: 206 (Pick me up i make you money)