Location: Remote, however Customer site locations are; Dallas, TX, East Rutherford, NJ, and Richmond, VA.
Eastern, Central and Mountain time zones.
NOTE: US Citizenship is Required. Ability to pass enhanced background screen (criminal, financial, drug) for Public Trust clearance.
This is a senior level E-commerce position requiring a minimum of bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or has equivalent work experience. Must have at least 16 - 24 years’ experience in WebLogic product support. Must have strong administration support skills in WebLogic product support in Unix (Solaris/Linux) and Windows environments and strong communication and documentation skills. Be able to lead and coordinate the design, development, implementation and support of specialized business and technical information technology solutions. At least 5 years of application instrumentation system design, deployment, and support experience required.
This person is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in WebLogic and will provide project planning and technical support to the application developers and application business owners. This resource will be the primary point of contact for WebLogic products throughout the application life cycle. In this role, the individual will ensure WebLogic readiness compliance; propose architectural solutions to support WebLogic requirements for high availability, reliability, security, etc.; work with clients to develop and update migration project schedules and provide appropriate communications. Must be willing to handle complexity and troubleshoot various technical scenarios on various software platforms. At least 5 years of application instrumentation systems design, deployment, and support experience is desirable. This position requires off-hours and regular weekend support.
Required Skills and/or Product Knowledge:
• A third party assessment test will be required as determined by Client prior to on boarding.
• Need a resource fully knowledgeable with WebLogic
• Must have experience with installing and configuring WebLogic on Solaris/Linux/Windows Operating System.
• Must be able to provide installation, optimization, and troubleshooting support for the WebLogic and associated WebLogic products.
• Must be able to work with Developers who design, develop, code test, and implement procedures to load the data warehouse according to the approved design and technical models incorporating the business rules and data requirements.
• Document the modified application design, code, logic, packages, modules, or triggers in the appropriate tool and update the operations manual.
• Will work with a team supporting the customer.
Technical Skill Requirements:
Experience in installing, clustering, and doing performance tuning and troubleshooting for applications servers
• 10 years of WebLogic architecture experience including design, administration, configuration, and integration.
• Experience in integrating and deploying applications on WebLogic in a shared hosting environment.
• Java and J2EE (10 years).
• XML and Web Services.
• Experience in Performance Tuning Applications.
• Web infrastructure build and deployment.
• Working knowledge of production Web hosting environments is required.
• UNIX and Shell Scripting.
• Strong knowledge of AIX/Linux/Windows administration.
• Strong knowledge of HTTP and HTTPS.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP troubleshooting.
• Working knowledge of other Internet protocols (e.g., DNS, LDAP, Telnet, SMTP, SNMP).
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to produce written documentation (procedures and work instructions).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team, and with clients.
• Demonstration of initiative and results oriented with flexibility and tenacity, and the ability to continuously adjust priorities to reflect changing circumstances. • Strong diplomacy, assertiveness, influencing skills with commitment and ability to work in a dynamic cross-organizational team environment.
• Strong dedication to provide quality customer service.
• Effective problem-solving skills and inherent decision-making ability.
• Strong analytical skills including the ability to quickly identify the cause of issues with the system or determine if other teams need to be included in resolving an issue.
• Ability to manage own projects including communications to customers as well as work as part of a larger team managed by a project manager
• Ability to coach junior admins and foster new talent.