Job Title : Java full stack development
Agency Interview Type: In Person Only
- Under broad supervision, designs, codes, tests, modifies & debugs computer software.
- Researches & analyzes program or systems problems & develops program documentation.
- Translates business requirements into development activities in secure & maintainable
- Participate in designing and developing new application systems.
- Participate in Life-cycle enhancement to existing applications in multiple system environments.
- Understands complex business logic and builds code for web and cross-platform mobile environments.
- Design and create code in an Agile fashion.
- Provide estimates of level of work by assessing requirements from Business Analysts.
- Serve as a part of the development team to provide enhancements, features and maintain development standards.
- Coordinate with deployment manager for Production deployments.
- Effectively create or update documentation for the structure and function of the new application or enhancements.
- Understand various upcoming tools and technologies in the market and make suggestions for improvements.
- 6+ years of full stack development experience in Java J2EE Web Applications.
- 4+ Extensive Work experience in responsive web design using jQuery, Angular, Bootstrap/Angular UI is a must.
- 4+ Years Through hands-on working expertise with J2EE, Java 8 (or higher), Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, JPA,- Hibernate, SOAP, RESTful Web Services, MicroServices, Maven and GIT is a must.
- 4+ Prior experience working with relational databases (Preferably Oracle 12c or higher, PostgreSQL).
- 6+ years Strong foundation in Core Java and Object-Oriented Programming and Design Concepts.
- 1+ years Strong understanding and experience with SQL/Stored Procedures.
- Proven experience in supporting large-scale projects.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to create and deliver technical presentations.
- Strong ability to diagnose critical problems.
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask.
Additional experience in the following would be a plus:
- Experience in using Mobile Technologies and creating Android Apps is a plus.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE.
- Prior experience working with Jboss/Wildfly and Apache servers.
- Experience with profilers, debuggers.
Thanks & Regards,
Harry Patrick Johnson
Lucid Technologies Inc
O: 214-385-4144 Ext: 217