Role/Title: - ELIAS QA Automated Regression Lead
Onsite, Des Moines , Iowa
Agency Interview Type: In Person Only
IA is seeking a QA Lead Automated Testing.
The QA Lead Automated Testing Resource is tasked with providing technical leadership to the Automated Testing Team.
Automated Regression Tester Role
• Transform business test cases into automated test coverage and guide Regression Testers in implementing automated test cases to provide the appropriate level of coverage.
• Review automated scripts developed by Regression Testers to determine if they adhere to standards and meet testing requirements.
• Develop repeatable fully automated tests, using the Tricentis TOSCA tool, that will operate with minimal manual intervention.
• Follow existing and develop new standards for automated test development.
• Document test suite as well as the process and standards for new test development.
• Provide creative solutions to challenges encountered developing repeatable automation.
• Rapidly update tests based on changes in the application.
• Contribute to the build out of lights out automation.
• Create test coverage using risk-based testing techniques.
• Execute unattended testing and maintain the test environment.
• Troubleshoot and resolve any issues with Automated Scripts.
• Analyze test results and report any issues identified in the application as defects.
Automated Regression Testing Team Goals
• Develop new test coverage to support ELIAS product updates and Iowa customizations.
• Fill the coverage gap from the previous WORKSOFT test suite to the current TOSCA test suite.
• Maintain the current TOSCA test suite.
• Add new test coverage to support updates to the ELIAS application.
• Develop additional validations for new and existing tests.
• Enhance test suite to provide additional capabilities such as being able to support testing against multiple versions of the application.
Experience providing technical leadership for an automated or manual testing effort. Required 4 Years
Experience developing automated test cases using TOSCA Required 2 Years
Thorough knowledge of automated functional regression testing, Data driven test development techniques, Object recognition, Test validation, Required
Lights out unattended automation, Following framework and guidelines established by the QA Leads Required 2 Years
ELIAS application experience and thorough knowledge of CMS requirements. Required 2 Years
Ability to transform business test cases into automated test coverage Required 2 Years
Ability to develop creative solutions, to challenges that arise, developing a repeatable automated test suite Required 2 Years
Ability to develop basic SQL queries to be used for database validation Required 2 Years
Demonstrated ability to effectively use third party tools and system utilities Required 5 Years
Demonstrated ability of high levels of interpersonal and communication skills Required 5 Years
Ability to work well in a project team Required 5 Years
Experience working in an Agile project methodology. Required 1 Years
Experience developing and executing API test cases. Required 1 Years
Experience with batch testing. Required 1 Years
Knowledge and experience deploying risk-based testing techniques. Desired
Knowledge of Dev/Ops Concepts and continuous testing Highly desired