The Logical Solutions
Job Title: Developer, Web Software (Drupal) Sr.
Location: Rosslyn – VA (for local or nearby – remote may be allowed)
Duration: Long term
NOTE: US citizens and Green card holders are authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor this time.
We are seeking a Drupal development expert responsible for administering / maintaining the OIG’s Drupal environment and providing the OIG with high‐quality web and mobile application solutions
• Install and configure of LAMP‐stack based Drupal environments in a cloud environment
•Experience and knowledge in utilizing cloud providers, specifically Azure, Equinix, Amazon, and/or Aquilent
•Train and support government personnel on Drupal best practices and implementation of Drupal sites
• Custom PHP development to meet OIG business requirements
• Addressing and remediating security vulnerability findings in Drupal
•Administer, manage and support LAMP stack environments (Ubuntu OS).
• Expert knowledge in the use of Drupal to build Enterprise‐level Web Applications and best practices within
• Drupal Community.
• Advanced knowledge of databases administrations (MYSQL, SQL Server, etc.)
• Adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a technical field such as Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related fields. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
• Minimum of 5 years’ web development experience with in‐depth knowledge of PHP/MySQL/Drupal/jQuery
• Expert (hands‐on) experience with:
o Minimum 5 years’ Drupal 7/8 development & administration (updates and upgrades)
o PHP 7 – advance skill set
o HTML/CSS – expert (HTML5 and CSS3 are strongly desired)
• Experience in:
o Setting up / configuring Drupal environments
o Administering / managing LAMP stack Linux environments
o Successfully researching / remediating IT security vulnerabilities
o Government regulations pertaining to websites (e.g., 508 Compliance)
o Mobile‐first / responsive application design
• Moderate knowledge of Photoshop/Adobe CS (or similar editing software)
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance/MBI – US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder), and must not have traveled outside the US for a combined total of 6 months or more in last 5 years.
• Must have resided in the US for the last 5 years
Thanks & Regards,
Lucid Technologies Inc.
P: 214-385-4144 Ext: 207