Description - Under general direction, conducts or participates in multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs; advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Designs, develops, and provides customization of various applications to meet a series of pre-defined requirements to be met through the use of various programming languages and possibly machine and assembly languages. Performs all functional duties independently. Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s). Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
• Strong knowledge of Agile/Scrum processes and management tools such as VersionOne.
• Knowledge of and experience in an IT service management system (preferably ServiceNow) and ITIL processes
Additional Required Skills/Experience:
• A minimum of ten (10) years' experience in software development and/or related field;
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred;
• Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program;
• Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job;
• Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel;
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with designing, developing, implementing, and utilizing information systems;
• Extensive experience collaborating with equipment designers and hardware engineers to optimize the interaction of system and application software with the hardware platform on which it executes;
• Extensive experience developing compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems;
• Extensive experience collaborating with end users to define new system requirements;
• Extensive experience with one or more application software languages (e.g. Java, C#, etc) and/or one or more machine/assembly languages;
• Extensive experience providing customization of software applications to meet pre-defined requirements through the use of application programming languages and/or machine/assembly languages;
• Excellent communication skills.
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen or have permanent residence status (Green Card) or hold an H-1B Visa.
• Candidate must have lived in the US for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
Thanks & Regards,
Vamshi Krishna Billa
Sr IT Recruiter
Lucid Technologies Inc
O: 214-385-4144 Ext: 206 (Pick me up i make you money)