Job Description: Senior SAP Developer. Candidates can be remote.
Under general direction, provides highly technical expertise and guidance in the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of database management systems (DBMS). Designs, implements, and maintains complex databases with respect to JCL, access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation, and statistical methods. Evaluates and recommends available DBMS products after matching requirements with system capabilities. Defines required database administration policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines. Prepares and delivers presentations on DBMS concepts. Performs all functional duties independently. Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s). Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
Proficient in the following qualifications:
- ABAP Webdynpro
- Rest API experience
- PI/PO experience
- Data experience
- Fiori UI design & development
- Floorplan Manager
- SAP HANA Procedures
• A minimum of ten (10) years experience in software development, database administration, and/or related field
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred
• Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program
• Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job
• Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with designing, implementing, operating and administering relational DBMSs
• Development/support experience with more than one DBMS product (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server)
• Extensive knowledge of/experience with DBMS Job Control Language (JCL), access methods, performance tuning, device allocation, validation checks, organization, security, documentation and statistical methods
• Without assistance, capable of recommending the most appropriate DBMS product after evaluating a set of system requirements
• Extensive experience producing database-related documentation such as administration policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
• Able to obtain Postal clearance
• Excellent communication skills
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card), or hold an H-1B Visa.
• Candidate must have lived in the US for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years