Role/Title: - ID Analyst (Help Desk)
Location : (Remote) Atlanta, Georgia
Client: State of Georgia
***Agency Interview Type: Web Cam Only***
- Seeking candidates for the position of ID Analyst located in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Remote Work permitted: Due to COVID-19, the client has agreed to allow the selected candidate to work remotely for the time being.
- However, the selected candidate must be available to report onsite as directed by the client.
- *THIS IS A NON-TECHNICAL ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION.
- State of Georgia resident applicants only.
- Receive and track onboard and offboard requests; check the requests for completeness and accuracy.
- Submit requests for Active Directory (AD) and Office 365 accounts for new hires through the ServiceNow ordering system.
- Submit request for setup and delivery of equipment and wireless devices of new hires.
- Coordinate with department requestors for additional application access requests.
- Track progress of requests to completion and escalate to vendors and management as needed.
- Review accounts for accuracy of provision or deprovision based on requests.
- Test new accounts upon creation for successful login to equipment, network, office 365 email, and remote VPN.
- Confirm onboard accounts are assigned correct group memberships, mapped network drives, and ServiceNow profiles as requested.
- Verify group memberships, network drives, and ServiceNow profiles are disabled for offboards.
- Communicate status of processed onboard or offboard requests to hiring managers.
- Resolve requests within SLA while providing the highest level of customer service.
- Display a consistent understanding of compliance to assist in high priority escalations and requests.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Minimum 2+ years of help desk support.
- One-year proven experience with Office 365 Pro Plus core applications.
- One-year proven experience with Helpdesk ticketing systems (ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.).
- Minimum 2+ years proven experience working effectively with a diverse team in a highly visible, fast-paced and changing environment with occasional aggressive timelines.
- Minimum 2+ years proficiency with excel spreadsheets, including formulas and reporting.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently and remote.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication.
- Experience in performing well under pressure.
- Capable of working competently with personnel at multiple levels of the organization.
- Experience with ServiceNow and/or Okta is a plus.
- Must have work authorization that allows candidate to work in the United States.
- Associate degree in a related field-Required
- Experience with O365 Pro Plus core applications -Required 1 Years
- Experience with Helpdesk ticketing systems (ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.).-Required 1 Years
- Experience with excel spreadsheets, including formulas and reporting -Required 2 Years
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication -Required
- Experience in help desk support -Required 2 Years
Thanks & Regards,
Harry Patrick Johnson
Lucid Technologies IncO: 214-385-4144 Ext: 217