Client: State of Georgia
Hybrid, Atlanta, Georgia
Agency Interview Type: Web Cam Interview Only
Under broad supervision, designs, codes, tests, modifies and debugs computer software. Writes and analyzes programs of moderate complexity. Analyzes, researches, and resolves problems. Develops program documentation.
.NET Developer with proven working experience in the design, development, and unit testing of .NET applications and Web Services. Experience with .NET Core 2.x/3.x/5.x will be plus. Any experience in mobile development using
Position is COVID Remote extensions possible
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the team to analyze, design, develop, deploy, and support web applications to meet business and technical requirements.
- Develop, Enhance and Support new and existing applications on C#, .NET, .NET core, MVC, ASP.NET, OAuth2.0, JWT, jQuery, REST API, Web API, Web services, LINQ and Entity Framework, HTML5/CSS, OOD & Design Patterns, Windows services, Unit Testing Frameworks, XAMARIN, SQL Server, and MySQL
- Responsible for writing complex SQL queries and develop stored procedures and functions in SQL Server and MySQL environment.
- Perform code reviews and conduct unit testing
- Will be responsible for the maintenance and support of existing applications
- Working experience with Source Control Management tools such as; Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GITHUB and DEVOPS
EDUCATION/REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with coursework in computer science or management information systems AND Seven years of related experience.
- Experience with Agile development practices and Scrum methodology
- Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal consultation from Architect/Lead.
- experience required in web Development
- experience required in MVC, ASP.NET, C#
- experience required in Developing Web REST APIs Using .NET/.Net Core
- experience required in OAuth2.0, JWT
- experience required in Entity Framework
- experience required in SQL queries, procedures and function
- experience required in UI development using bootstrap and CSS styles
- experience required in JQuery, Java Script, Kendo UI
- experience with XAMARIN for Android and iOS app development is highly desired
- experience in Angular with MVC is nice to have
- experience with PHP, MySQL, LAMP stack is nice to have
Web DevelopmentRequired 8 Years
.NET CORE, MVC, ASP.NET, C# Required 5 Years
Developing Web REST APIs using .NET/.NET CORE Required 5 Years
O Auth 2.0, JWT Required 5 Years
Entity Framework Required 5 Years
SQL queries, procedures and function Required 8 Years
UI Development using bootstrap and CSS styles Required 8 Years
J Query, Java Script, Kendo UI Required 8 Years
Angular with MVC Required 2 Years
PHP, MySQL, LAMP StackNice to have 2 Years
Azure Graph APIRequired 2 Years