Note: *U.S. Citizens, Green card are authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply*
Job Description: Project Manager I
The Info Security Identity Access Portfolio is in need of a Project Manager supporting its Authentication Management program at the clients Headquarters location. The resource will be supporting IVS-Online Proofing. This resource will be working with the IAM:Identity Verification Serv HQ team to
• Provides overall strategic management, defines the program scope and objectives, manages project’s scope, schedule, budget, and risk • Develops project management plans, project documentation, work breakdown structures, project schedules, integrated master schedules, financial reports, and risk management documentation
Provide analysis of program, demographic, and financial data associated With the client Identity and Access Management (IAM) programs. Identify gaps and opportunities for enhancement to current IAM products and offering and provide information and reports for client use in developing, defining, and documenting Identity Verification processes. Contribute to technical studies, analyses, and evaluations of mission needs, make recommendations to support decision–makers, and conduct studies, analyses, and evaluations to improve organizational knowledge of program status and gaps. Deliver trainings and briefings on the use and interpretation of IAM verification processes and metrics. Monitor and evaluate performance of Identity Verification tools and create requirements for process improvement and new feature development cycles.
-Experience in a professional environment supporting data analytics -Experience delivering trainings and/or briefings on data analytics and technical processes to non-technical audiences -Knowledge of management consulting techniques, including client interviews, data gathering, and problem solving -Knowledge of various machine learning algorithms, statistics, and mathematics principles -Knowledge of data visualization best practices and dashboard development -Experience with Microsoft Office -BA or BS degree preferred
Experience with Cloud providers and extracting information from disparate data sources and merging them together for analysis
Experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Python, R, VBA, SQL, or SAS Knowledge of advanced machine learning capabilities -Experience with process and report automation
Experience with data visualization tools, including Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, or Qlik -Knowledge of Agile Project Management
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 6 to 10 Years of over all IT exp.
A Minimum of two years experience managing the administration, development and implementation of a product or program, including working with stakeholders, driving timelines, flagging/tracking risks, managing unanticipated changes to plan
Bachelor's degree in Science, Business or related disciplines preferred or a technically related field OR equivalent related work experience in a multi-site software services environment, OR related project management experience
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more desired)
GSLC: GIAC Security Leadership Certification PMP Project Management Professional
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance • Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
Thanks & Regards,
Vamshi Krishna Billa
Sr IT Recruiter
Lucid Technologies Inc
O: 214-385-4144 Ext: 206 (Pick me up i make you money)