Job Title: Professional - Business Operations Analyst III
Business Analyst, Technical - Intermediate
Location is Remote.
Under direct supervision, has duties of instructing, directing, and checking the work of other technical staff. Reviews design documents and ensure technical specifications and designs are correct. Typically performs all functional duties independently. Responsible for the completion of assigned engineering projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines. Leads technical staff assigned for the duration of a project or may function as ongoing lead for technical staff associated with one or more technical areas. Does not have formal supervisory responsibilities, although may provide input for (project) team member performance appraisals.
Additional Required Skills/Experience
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in business analysis, software development and/or related field;
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related discipline is preferred;
• Able to perform all functional duties independently;
• Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel;
• Solid knowledge of and experience in software development and testing, preferably using different methodologies and lifecycles (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc);
• Broad experience evaluating software designs against business and technical requirements to ensure correctness;
• General familiarity and experience with project management methodologies/disciplines, especially in the areas of scope, cost and schedule management;
• Broad experience leading small teams and/or technical projects in the successful completion of assigned goals/objectives;
• Experience writing and reviewing a broad range of technical documentation, especially technical specifications and design documents;
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card) or hold an H-1B Visa..
• Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members
Thanks & Regards,
Vamshi Krishna Billa
Sr IT Recruiter
Lucid Technologies Inc
O: 214-385-4144 Ext: 206 (Pick me up i make you money)