Expertise in Office 365 – Expert in preparing communications, spreadsheet reports and presentations by utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite.
Responsibilities will include:
Create PowerPoint presentations that analyze, organize and summarize data.
Oversee clerical support of an Engineering office, based off management specific requirements.
Schedule and facilitate reviews, meetings and conferences when required by management.
Monitor and respond to email communications.
This position works with internal and contract business systems professionals in the development, preparation and publication of technical information, instructions, and procedures.
This individual will work directly with systems analysts and programmers to write and edit program and system documentation, user manuals, training courses and procedures. Also prepares proposals or technical reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position typically works with Excel, Word, graphics, and presentation packages. Also will coordinates, assembles, reviews, researches, edits, updates, analyzes, and prepares program and system technical information both electronically and hard copy. This includes performing miscellaneous clerical duties not involving software product knowledge such as answering phones, copying documents, mailing, and filing.
This individual’s qualification must describe the major technical writing projects in which he/she has participated and the types of technical documents prepared and methods used, and the proficiency and the diversity of the equipment and software with which they are familiar These qualifications must show examples of the writing and presentation of technical information. Knowledge, skills, and abilities must be applicable to the site where the employee will be working.
. Two years experience within the last three years in analyzing, organizing, developing, preparing, writing, editing and printing manuals, presentations, technical system/program specifications, documentation and process/data flow
diagrams in an information systems environment as specified in the delivery order.
•Demonstrated knowledge of English composition and grammar.
•Demonstrated knowledge of business information systems functions and programming concepts as specified in the delivery order. If not required by the delivery order, then this qualification is not required.
•Demonstrated ability to communicate facts or ideas orally or in writing, when answering questions, and providing information, to individuals or groups.
•Demonstrated ability to use word processing, spread sheet, electronic mail and other software tools.
•Ability to coordinate with, and assist systems professionals in the development, preparation, editing, writing/updating and printing of technical system/program specifications, documentation and process/data flow diagrams associated with the development/maintenance of business information systems.
•Ability to maintain the status of writing projects and set timely goals and dates for completion.
People qualified for assignment for this position must have proficiency in the following software products:
•A college degree or equivalent experience
•Classroom training in software tools to be used in the position at which the employee will be working.
•A high school diploma
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
• All overtime must be pre-approved in writing by the client manager or his/her designated representative.
• Agency will not be reimbursed for overtime charges without previous written authorization. Authorized overtime will be reimbursed at straight time.