NOTE: US citizens and those who are authorized to work in US are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
Resource should have experience with technical programs covering multiple projects / functions in a large IT enterprise and be a communications expert.
Plan and create communications for presentation:
Familiar with the entire suite of O365 to include teams Develop PowerPoint presentations, Kanban boards and other reporting mechanisms.
Track and document updates to the communications efforts assigned.
Research and make recommendations on improving the content and templates used for presentations.
Familiar with creating and maintaining 5 year plans, organization charts etc.
Be able to act as a backup for other more experienced PM in their absence.
Able to collaborate across teams.
Ability to positively influence peer organization and key stakeholders Run reports from Incident / Change / Problem system (ServiceNow)
Minimum of 3-5 years of IT delivery experience, with 1-3 years in a project management role
1-3 years experience managing projects in both waterfall and agile software development methodologies
Bachelor's degree in Science, Business or related disciplines preferred or a technically related field OR equivalent related work experience in a multi-site software services environment, OR related project management experience
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more desired)
GSLC: GIAC Security Leadership Certification
PMP Project Management Professional Agile
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
• All overtime must be pre-approved in writing by the client manager or his/her designated representative.