The Logical Solutions
General Description :
Looking for an application architect with extensive knowledge in architecting and developing end-to-end products. The primary responsibility for this role is to architect, design, develop, prototype and deliver secure enterprise solutions to meet
Job Description :
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related field or relevant work experience
• Experience in working with and developing a microservice is crucial.
• Extensive knowledge of Azure cloud technologies
• Ability to develop prototypes with minimal supervision.
• Well versed with .NET, C#, Entity framework, Dependency injection.
• Experience with MediatR and clean architecture pattern.
• Well versed with writing restful API’s using .NET core/5/6.
• Must have experience in DDD and TDD patterns.
• Must have experience in writing unit tests and integration tests using MOQ or NUNIT frameworks.
• Ability to setup the project structure and refactor the code for efficiency.
• Must have experience in Angular 8-14
• Extensive knowledge in responsive design using bootstrap/tailwind or similar CSS frameworks.
• Experience in Database modeling & Design
• Knowledge in implementing SOLID principles.
• Experienced in writing LINQ queries.
• Must have experience in writing SSIS packages.
• Must have experience in creating reports utilizing SSRS
• Extensive knowledge of OpenText Content Management Suite including Content Server, Brava!, and Enterprise Scan Manager.
• Experience with Application Security principles and practices
• Experience with CI/CD with emphasis on Azure Pipelines
• Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks, databases, web applications, Azure, etc.
5+ Years’ experience on .NET Core/5/6, C#, WCF, MS SQL Server, Angular 8-14, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Typescript, Architecting, Writing and maintaining APIs/Service, MS SQL Server (2016 and higher), OpenText Content Management Suite
3+ Years’ experience data management, budgeting and governance, working in an agile environment, TDD, SSIS Packages & SSRS Reporting
2+ Years’ experience Clean Architecture
Successful candidates will possess:
• The ability to create and support new solutions that digitize business processes, helping business areas reduce redundant work, enhance productivity, consistency, and efficiency. Able to react quickly to changing requirements in an agile environment.
• Self-starter work ethic who can adapt at providing exceptional results with limited supervision.
• Strong business-to-technology translation skills are essential for identifying ways to apply solutions to help clients increase business value and performance.
Thanks & Regards,
O: 214-385-4144 Ext: 216
Supplier Registration: https://lucidtechinc.com/supplierregistration