The Logical Solutions
Job Title: Network Engineer, Mid Level
Location: Raleigh, NC
Must be available to travel 30%
Place and Period of Performance · Hours of support:
M-F 8-5 (adjust when traveling as needed)
Our Client is seeking an Intermediate Network Engineer to perform enterprise and local level LAN/WAN monitoring and propose enhancements that increase performance/reduce costs. This individual will be expected to work independently or semi-independently with a minimum of guidance or direction. Role will be 3 days in the office and 2 remote.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitors network hardware operations to ensure properly set configuration options.
• Performs cost/benefit studies of network configuration and recommends enhancements.
• Advises network users of hardware requirements, configurations, and limitations.
• Coordinates installation activities by interfacing with hardware and software planners.
• Instructs operations personnel on use of new equipment.
• Coordinates repair of vendor-owned equipment.
• Maintains contact with vendors during problem restorations and advises customers and management of restoration status.
• Interfaces with users during the support process.
• May assist with strategic or tactical planning to justify, market, or manage the technology needed for successful business operations.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or associated discipline preferred and a minimum of 3 years of applicable experience.
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen or have permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months’ travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
• The enforced dress code is business casual, i.e., collared shirt with slacks for men, no skirts above the knee for women.
Thanks & Regards,
Lucid Technologies Inc
O: 214-385-4144 Ext: 209