The Logical Solutions
Job Title : Security Systems Administrator
Agency Interview Type: In Person Only
Candidate MUST meet or exceed all required skills. The manager wants to see ALL required skills reflected on candidate’s resume as it relates to their duties and responsibilities in their current & previous positions. NOT in the summary or the matrix.
Required candidate assists in the day-to-day administration and maintenance of IT security systems. Second level support to the Help Desk for IT security system issues. Solves IT security system problems and executes solutions within specifications and with direction
Job Duties and Performance Standards:
1. Serves as lead administrator for IT security systems.
2. Creates policies and procedures for the administration of IT security systems, where needed.
3. Performs vulnerability assessments against new devices before production implementation.
4. Works with various levels of departmental personnel to ensure that business needs and security objectives are met.
5. Assists the Information Security Officer with technology evaluations and solutions.
Reviews statistics from current IT security systems and provides feedback to ISO.
2+ years – Experience with configuring and maintaining VPN systems
2+ years – Experience with configuring and maintaining *nix systems
2+ years – Experience with configuring and maintaining Windows server systems
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent communication skills