SAP Business Objects (SAP BO) Product Administrator
Note: This is for a day position working 8:00 am ET to 5:00 pm ET, US Citizenship and ability to successfully pass a public trust clearance process.
SAP Business Objects product administrator for a large IT infrastructure. This position is in 24 x 7x 365 environments, working days, some nights, and weekends for production changes. There is also an on-call requirement.
Client is looking to add an SAP Business Objects ( SAP BO ) Product Administrator. This position requires knowledge of the SAP BO product, starting and stopping services, configuration changes, troubleshooting skills, able to support day to day activities and responsible for incident resolution and change implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree and10 + Years of overall IT experience and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience; Master’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years’ experience .
- Must be knowledgeable with the SAP Business Objects (SAP BO) services software.
- Must have 3-5 years of SAP BO Product Administration.
- Must have experience with installing and configuring SAP BO on an AIX Unix Operating System.
- Shell scripting knowledge a plus
- Must have experience with the AIX Unix Operating system.
- Must be able to provide installation, optimization, and troubleshooting support for the SAP BO Product.
- Working knowledge of production Web hosting environments is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have the experience working with technical teams, administration, configuration, and integration with COTS products. Focus is on the Administration of the SAP BO Product.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required agency clearance.
Job Duties (including but not limited to):
- Implement, support, and maintain customers SAP BO environment.
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues, update trouble tickets and create change requests in support of the SAP BO product.
- Technical deep dives and Root Cause Analysis
- System monitoring and health checks.
Requirements: Familiar With:
- Process-driven environment – Change Management
- On-call requirement
- 10 + Years of overall IT experience and a minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant experience with specified infrastructure and SAP BO product support
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree.
- Certifications are a plus
- The successful candidate would expect to Support SAP BO environment running in a LINUX environment including patching, change management/closure, and the ability to plan and execute changes using the documented process. When issues occur, you can expect to be involved in troubleshooting performance, network connectivity, port availability, process detection, etc. during a live conference call with other team members.
Thanks & Regards,
Daniel Christy A
Lucid Technologies Inc
O: 214-385-4144 Ext: 215
Supplier Registration: https://lucidtechinc.com/supplierregistration