Note: *U.S. Citizens, Green card are authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply*
Job Description: CSOC-Tier 3 Analyst - Day Shift
•Identification of Cybersecurity problems which may require mitigating controls
•Analyze network traffic to identify exploit or intrusion related attempts
•Recommend detection mechanisms for exploit and or intrusion related attempts
•Provide subject matter expertise on network based attacks, network traffic analysis, and intrusion methodologies
•Analyze attachments and URLs for malicious code
•Conduct forensic analysis on systems which may have been compromised
•Work with law enforcement if needed for handoff of forensic evidence
•Execute operational processes in support of response efforts to identified security incidents
•6 to 8 + years IT security experience
•2+ years’ experience in network traffic analysis
•Strong working knowledge of:
•Network Level Exploits
•Knowledge of Control Frameworks and Risk Management techniques
•Excellent oral and written communication skills
•Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
•Strong understanding of IDS/IPS technologies, trends, vendors, processes and methodologies
•Strong understanding of common IDS/IPS architectures and implementations
•Strong understanding of IDS/IPS signatures, content creation and signature characteristics including both signature and anomaly-based analysis and detection
•3-5 years of related experience on a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC) or a Security Operations Center (SOC).
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security preferred or a technically related field OR equivalent related work experience
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more desired)
CompTIA Security +
CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker GCIH - (GIAC Certified Incident Handler) or ECIH - (EC-Council Certified Incident Handler) CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
Thanks & Regards,
Vamshi Krishna Billa
Sr IT Recruiter
Lucid Technologies Inc
O: 214-385-4144 Ext: 206 (Pick me up i make you money)