Job Description: Senior Mobile Design and Application Architect.
Exp- 10 plus
Duration: Long term.
Note: *U.S. Citizens, Green card, H1B are authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply*
Independently gathers and analyzes information for developing and modifying information processing systems in accordance with Clients requirements. Prepares the architectural plan for the integration of these systems into the larger technical environment. Interfaces with client stakeholders to define requirements for new/upgraded systems, and creates design specifications/documentation for the developers. May manage work assignments across a team of developers. Performs all functional duties independently. Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s). Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
Senior Mobile Design and Application Architect The ideal candidate will have 10 or more years’ experience in designing large and complex IT operations and experience developing mobile apps while applying best-in-class software engineering practices. The position requires strong leadership and team-building skills, and must be able to collaborate effectively with a group of high performing individuals across vendors as well as the Executive Leadership Team.
•Be a Subject Matter Expert to the organization for application and mobile end-to-end architecture on iOS and Android platforms
•Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
•Demonstrate knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes
•Be a highly effective technical leader-by-example, mentoring the Mobile and Application development team and bringing your expertise to guide the design, development, and maintenance of the Informed Delivery mobile application
•Review new product requirements for mobile apps, then design and implement the data model, control and customer-facing aspects for those features
•Design and develop scalable (up to 140M users), maintainable architectures, and design, build, and test mobile apps while applying best-in-class software engineering practices
•Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc.
•Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications
•10+ years software engineering experience with a focus on mobile applications, with a mastery of iOS and Android development
•Experience with GCP and AWS enterprise implementations
•Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
•Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes
•Strong understanding of network architecture and application development methodologies
•Experience developing multithreading apps, performance tuning, and debugging
•Experience with developer tools like Firebase, Maven, Gradle, Git and Android Studio
•Experience mentoring and supporting peers, and fostering best engineering practices
•Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
•Proven track record of taking initiative to proactively resolve technical issues
•Additional development experience with other platforms and languages such as iOS development in Swift
•Experience writing Bluetooth apps & familiarity with Bluetooth SDKs
•Experience using mapping frameworks (e.g., MapBox, Google Maps, Esri), RESTful APIs, and connection to backend servers
•Experience with security protocols, Android Encryption, CryptoKit, or similar
•Experience with hardware integration and/or connected devices
•Experience working on government-focused projects
• A minimum of ten (10) years' experience in software development, enterprise architecture, or related field, with consulting skills preferred;
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline is preferred;
• Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program;
• Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job;
• Demonstrated ability to mentor less experienced personnel in object-oriented development;
• Extensive experience with objected-oriented programming methodologies and techniques (data/object modeling, methods, classes, inheritance, polymorphism, re-use concepts, frameworks);
• Extensive experience with requirements definition, specification creation, and preparation of conceptual, logical and physical design documentation using case models, class models, component models, and physical models ;
• Extensive experience with multiple object-oriented technologies such as Object-C, Smalltalk, Delphi, OpenStep, WebObjects, Informatica, Platinum, Nomad, Websphere, and enterprise Java Beans;
• Extensive knowledge of code versioning and change management concepts;
• Extensive experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, testing, and implementation)
• Demonstrated client interaction skills and ability to work in a team environment, on-site in a client facility
• Demonstrated ability to manage work assignments across a team of developers;
• Able to obtain clearance;
• Excellent communication skills.
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card), or hold H1b
Thanks & Regards,
Vamshi Krishna Billa
Sr IT Recruiter
Lucid Technologies Inc
O: 214-385-4144 Ext: 206 (Pick me up i make you money)