Job Description: SAP HCM Configurer/SME - Location Eagan, MN, and Remote candidates will be considered
Note: This position needs work authorization, USC, Permanent residents can apply. However, we are unable to sponsor any work visas currently.
Under general direction, instructs, directs, and checks the work of other project engineers. Responsible for developing strategies for technical IT infrastructures and the completion of assigned engineering projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines. Leads a group of engineers, analysts, and/or technicians assigned for the duration of a project or may function as ongoing lead within a group of engineers associated with one or more technical areas within the telecom function (such as, but not limited to, network design, engineering, implementation, or operations/user support). Does not have formal supervisory responsibilities, although may provide input to performance appraisals.
Perform functional analysis, requirements, definition and SAP module configuration and testing.
Ability to develop functional requirements specifications, data mappings, function mapping, setting of configuration tables and setting of transaction/control tables.
Ability to coordinate projects across different organizations understanding of the business processes and flows to enable the analysis of business requirements and the development of solutions for the business functions Strong knowledge in SAP HCM HR modules including OM/PA, eCareer, EHS ect.
Ability to manage development projects from initial conception to production.
Strong oral and written communication skills Familiarity with Agile/Scrum processes and management tools such as VersionOne.
Knowledge of and experience in an IT Service management System (preferably ServiceNow)
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred;
• Able to initiate, supervise, and/or develop requirements from a project’s inception to conclusion for complex to extremely complex programs;
• Capable of providing strategic and expert advice and technical guidance to program and project staff;
• Ability to provide detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for improvements, optimization development, and/or maintenance efforts for specific or mission critical challenges/issues;
• Able to consult with client to define needs or challenges;
• Ability to supervise studies, lead surveys and collect data for analyses used to advise and recommend/suggest solutions;
• General familiarity and experience with project management methodologies/disciplines, especially in the areas of scope, cost and schedule management;
• Extensive experience leading teams of technical personnel and/or technical projects toward completion of assigned goals/objectives;
• Able to obtain Postal clearance;
• Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively interact with all management levels.
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the US for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
• All overtime must be pre-approved in writing by the client manager or his/her designated representative.
• Agency will not be reimbursed for overtime charges without previous written authorization. Authorized overtime will be reimbursed at straight time.