The ideal candidate will have engineering expertise as it relates to endpoint security technologies to include Antivirus: EDR/XDR, Symantec End-point Security Complete (SESC), and other industry end-point toolsets; preferably in a large organization.
Advanced experience of Windows domain, workstation platform, registry, protocols, etc. to include emerging platforms with mobility (iOS, Android) Ability to implement, configure, and utilize Symantec Antivirus features within Symantec Endpoint Security Complete to implement endpoint security Ability to utilize Symantec Cyber Defense Manager (CDM) for Endpoint and Enterprise protection Experience engineering computer builds/security policies Providing security guidance of technical engineering for endpoint environments, settings, policies, and design configurations Able to communicate complex issues to other engineers and work with other engineers and/or vendor to debug and/or change configuration to solve systemic configuration problems Self-motivated; must take ownership of issues Commitment to following through until complete resolution of problem Flexible; be able to adapt to changes in the work environment Ability to multitask Excellent written and oral communication skills Ability to find creative solutions to complex problems This individual must possess well-rounded technology experience in a distributed computing environment.
Candidate must have 3 – 7 years of relevant technology and infrastructure experience.
Project planning experience
Excellent writing skills
Windows, macOS, Linux iOS
Azure, Amazon, and Google Cloud
Microsoft office suite of applications
Apple IOS, Android, MDM services
Extensive experience (7+ years) in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions
Must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security (Masters Degree preferred).
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required)
-CompTIA Security +
-CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker -Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)