Fully remote support is allowed, but local candidates to the Raleigh/Morrisville NC area preferred
NOTE: US citizens and GC holders are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Tealeaf installation, upgrades and patching
• Configure and manage Tealeaf data processing pipeline
• Tealeaf implementation, administration, configuration - PCA, Canisters, Portal, Replay server (minimum of 3-5 yrs. experience)
• Tealeaf analytics and replay configuration - Events, dimensions, privacy rules, replay rules (minimum of 3-5 yrs. experience)
• Professional, communication/presentation skills, focus on value-added delivery
• Tealeaf deep-dive data analysis and presenting actionable business insights (minimum of 3-5 yrs. experience)
• Lead collaboration with the development teams as they build Tealeaf-compatible pages and APIs.
• Ability to perform data analysis for web questions from both business and IT, identify insights, and present findings.
• Strong in understanding the inner workings of Tealeaf replay, with the ability to troubleshoot replay fidelity issues, configure Tealeaf to optimize replay fidelity, and work with the web team to explain what changes we need from them
• Ability to work seamlessly and efficiently with both local and remote teams, and manage follow-up on a large number of diverse issues/questions
• Familiar with cloud computing and cloud Tealeaf implementation
• Familiarity with Splunk
Bachelor’s degree in an engineering/cyber discipline with at least 5 years of professional experience; or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
10 + years of IT Exp.
Bachelor's OR Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more desired)
- CompTIA Net+
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Security +
- CPTE - Certified Penetration
-Testing Engineer or CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker -Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance • Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)