Job Title : DOE Technical Writer
Location : Hybrid
Under direct supervision, The Technical Writer will create and revise technical documents such as manuals, reports, brochures, or articles
- Writes and edits technical documents including reference manuals and product manuals.
- Writes and edits procedural documentation such as user guides and manuals.
- Determines the type of publication that will best serve the project requirements.
- Meets with engineers, programmers, and project managers to learn about specific products or processes.
- Researches product samples to fully understand product.
- Assesses the audience needs for whom the technical and procedural documentation is intended; adjusts tone and technical terms used to meet those needs and to ensure understanding.
- Plans writing processes and sets timelines and deadlines.
- Creates or works with graphic designers to create diagrams, charts, and other visual aids to assist readers in understanding a product or process.
- Gathers feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers to improve technical documents.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to present complex data in clear, concise text.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work independently.
- Ability to edit and proofread work of colleagues.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Technical Writing, or related field required.
- Three years of related experience required.
Thanks & Regards,
Harry Patrick Johnson
Lucid Technologies Inc
O: 214-385-4144 Ext: 217