Job Title: IT - Information Security/Privacy Analyst IV
Location work will be performed: DCO048 - Washington, DC -Remote work.
Job Description: Systems Analyst IV - Transactional Fraud Seeking a Cyber Security resource to enhance cyber security risk mitigation functions, including process improvements, risk assessments and transactional security validation.
Fraud analysis and Accertify experience are critical.
• Require a single resource in cyber security with a broad expertise of cyber security skills capable of conducting transactional fraud assessments and analytics, utilizing tools and techniques, and establishing procedures and methodologies that will be leveraged to assist in enhancing its risk mitigation strategies addressing transactional fraud.
• Areas of expertise include updating and responding to cyber risks, real time analysis of fraudulent activities, assistance in refining operational activities to further prevent transactional fraud, and advanced security-level evaluation, documentation, and testing of mitigation activities.
• 5 years related work experience or 10 years related work experience post high school
• 6 year's experience in information systems programming
• 6 year's experience in systems specification or structured analysis
• 6 year's experience with project or process management
Must possess a minimum of a bachelors degree or masters Degree, PhD or JD in a technical specialty such as cyber security, computer science, management information systems or related IT field (masters degree Preferred)
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required)
-CompTIA Security +
-CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker -Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen or have permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
• All overtime must be pre-approved in writing by the client manager or his/her designated representative.
• Agency will not be reimbursed for overtime charges without previous written authorization. Authorized overtime will be reimbursed at straight time.
• The enforced dress code is business casual, i.e., collared shirt with slacks for men, no skirts above the knee for women.