•Selected resource is expected to work onsite 2-3 days per week. Please confirm the resource understands this requirement.
Senior Mobile App Developer with experience as an iOS/Android mobile app developer.
seeking a Senior Mobile App Developer with experience as an iOS/Android mobile app developer. The ideal candidate is a candidate focused on developing and delivering products centered around a great customer experience.
• Lead the technical implementation of client requested software.
• Problem-solving real-world issues through usage of existing libraries, packages and/or frameworks.
• Ability and knowledge of when to create new libraries based on client needs.
• Possess a client focused approach via in-person meetings with the client through the project lifecycle.
• Actively listen to the client.
• Apply their technical expertise to solve real world problems on time and on budget.
• Manage tasks and report progress while adhering to industry standard style guidelines.
• Troubleshoot, debug, maintain, and improve existing software.
• Develop technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
Objective C Required 3 Years
Flutter Required 3 Years
IOS/Android Publishing & Deployment Required 3 Years