Agency Interview Type: Both Web Cam and In Person Interview
The individual will work on building the Rent reimbursement system on TAS platform using containerized development concepts, and follow the paired-programming development methodology.
Gather business requirements, analyze, and create functional and technical specifications. Analyze & design SQL databases, perform end-to-end development and testing, support business users with user testing.
Successful candidates will possess:
The ability to analyze new development or current applications and assist with coding tasks; able to react quickly to changing requirements in an agile environment;
Self-starter work ethic who can is adept at providing exceptional results with limited supervision.
Ability to develop SQL queries, SSIS packages, and SSRS reports.
• Experience in developing ASP.NET Required 10 Years
• Experience with ASP.NET Webforms Required 10 Years
• Experience with RESTFUL development for web services and APIs Required 10 Years
• Experience using C#, VB.NET or ASP.NET Core Required 10 Years
• Proficiency with using Visual Studio 2019 Required 10 Years
• Experience using LINQ and Entity Framework Required 10 Years
• Team Foundation Server/Azure Dev Ops (or other version control tools) Required 10 Years
• SQL Server 2016+ Required 5 Years
• Database modeling & Design Required 5 Years
• Experience in creating batch packages using SSIS Required 5 Years
• Experience in creating reports using SSRS Required 5 Years
• Experience in using Power BI Desired 1 Years
• Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud services Desired 2 Years
• Experience designing CI/CD pipelines into Azure App Services Desired 2 Years
• OpenText Content ServerHighly desired
• Adobe Experience Manager – specifically using Designer, Workbench, and Workflow Highly desired