Job Title: Professional - Business Operations Analyst III
Location work will be performed: – Raleigh, NC
Currently Hybrid scheduled is followed.
Job Description: Change Manager – Client is looking for a candidate that can manage/supervise the IT change control processes and all incorporated standard operating procedures for the adoption of the changes necessitated in the IT and Engineering enterprise.
• Review IT upcoming changes
• Document summaries of IT changes that will be occurring for leadership
• Coordinate gaps in information
• Ensure the IT change is occurring in maintenance windows
• Communication of IT change and releases
• Work with multiple teams
• Change/Risk Management oversight
• Stakeholder in new business
• Change Management Policy and Process
• Manage/track the ServiceNow Operations Prioritization List of Enhancements and Break/fix issues.
• Weekly National Change Management Board
• Experience with ServiceNow (Current version is Tokyo)
• Complete IT change control assessments
• Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
• Integrate IT change control activities into project plan
• Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
• Experience and knowledge of IT change control principles, methodologies and tools
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent active listening skills
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
• Change management certification or designation desired
• Bachelor's degree in science, Business or related disciplines or equivalent work experience
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Please note that any usage and detection of cannabis with or without a prescription will result in a failed clearance regardless of the legalization under State Laws.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen or have permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months’ travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)