Agency Interview Type: Either Web Cam or In Person
Under general supervision, analyzes customer business needs and participates in the planning, design and implementation of new or enhanced systems. Supports the user community in the use of functional business tools and support systems.
This candidate will have experience working with business users, understanding their needs and wants, quantifying them into technical requirements and working with developers.
This candidate will have a high-level understanding of computer technology such as Windows 11, computer hardware and software installations, management of keys and application rights for users.
This candidate will be responsible for a variety of tasks associated with IT operations and support:
1. Monitoring and resolving technical and operational issues with applications and working with developers to resolve those issues quickly.
2. Extensive experience resolving issues with computer systems and applications.
3. Answering user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
4. Monitor ticket queues, assign tickets to appropriate internal and external support staff.
5. Performing procurement tasks for IT resources such as buying software, hardware, applications licenses.
6. Managing software licenses for the agency.
7. Writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Quick Reference Guides to document IT support processes and educate end users on best practices.
8. Experience working in Sharepoint is a plus.
1. Strong organization and prioritization skills.
2. Ability to troubleshoot, debug and prioritize technical issues.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
4. Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND five years of related experience OR Associate's/Vocational/Technical degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND Five years of related experience OR Five years of experience at the lower level Systems Analyst 1 (ITP020) or position equivalent. Note: An equivalent combination of education and job specific experience that provided the knowledge, experience and competencies required to successfully perform the job at the level listed may be substituted on a year-over-year basis.
1. Sharepoint 2013 or 2019 is a plus.
2. Experience working in Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus.
3. Experience with PowerShell.
4. Extensive experience in Active Directory.
Experience in resolving issues with computer systems, operating systems and applications. Required 3 Years
Experience monitoring ticket systems, working with users directly and resolving IT user issues. Required 3 Years
Experience with tracking software licenses, hardware inventory. Required 1 Years
Experience writing standard operating procedures and quick reference guides for IT and for the users. Required 1 Years
Experience working in Sharepoint is a plus Required 1 Years
Experience working in Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus Required 1 Years
Extensive experience working in Active Directory Required 3 Years