Role/Title: - MS365 SharePoint Application Support Analyst
Remote, Atlanta , Georgia
Agency Interview Type: Web Cam Interview Only
Seeking highly-qualified candidates for the temporary contractor staffing position of MS365 Sharepoint Application Support Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia.
SharePoint Developer Responsibilities:
• Develop Web look Intranet Portal Collaboration Intranet Site and Branding on SharePoint platform or using Live Tiles solution.
• Build new landing page, department templates/pages, newsletter, banner and videos accessible to any device.
• Implement, deploy, package and maintain new intranet portal site and SharePoint site.
• Use SharePoint Framework SPx to create website designs with OOTB, UI extension, page layouts, themes, and display templates.
• Create web parts, lists/library, content types, site columns, master pages, search navigation, permissions, and data management.
• Build workflow forms using SharePoint Designer, and PowerApps/Flow.
• Migrate data from SharePoint Online to SP 2010/2013/2016/2019 using Sharegate, Quest, or Metalogix migration tool.
SharePoint Developer Requirements:
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a SharePoint developer role using SharePoint online/O365 and SharePoint on Premise 2013/2019.
• Experience in client interaction and understanding business application, business data flow and migration from SP 2010 or 2013 to 2019.
• Experience in SharePoint framework, building sites in hybrid environments, developing and administrating.
• Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately.
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
• Ability to be flexible, resourceful, organized and work in a fast-paced business environment with special requests.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of SDLC process, performing unit testing, and packing to deploy from DEV to PROD.
• Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (C#), IIS, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint site configuration.
• Strong project management skills.
• Must have expertise building and/or maintaining collaboration sites and/or programs.
• Excellent knowledge around UI/UX.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with coursework in computer science or management information systems AND Six years of related experience.
Candidate will be able to work with a diverse project team, and work in a highly visible and changing project
environment with aggressive timelines.
SharePoint online/O365 and SharePoint on Premise 2013/2019 Required 3 Years
Building sites in hybrid environments, developing and administrating. Highly desired
Problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills. Highly desired
Basic knowledge and understanding of SDLC process. Required 1 Years
Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (C#), IIS, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint site configuration. Required 4 Years
Strong project management skills. Desired
Building and/or maintaining collaboration sites and/or programs. Required 4 Years
Excellent knowledge around UI/UX Required 2 Years
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with coursework in computer science or management information systems AND Six years of related Required
Thanks & Regards,
Siva Krishna D
Sr. US IT Recruiter
Lucid Technologies Inc
O: 214-385-4144 Ext: 218