Job Description: Senior Principal Analyst. Candidates can be remote
Independently gathers and analyzes information for developing and modifying information processing systems in accordance with client’s requirements. Prepares the architectural plan for the integration of these systems into the larger technical environment. Interfaces with client stakeholders to define requirements for new/upgraded systems and creates design specifications/documentation for the developers. May manage work assignments across a team of developers. Performs all functional duties independently. Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s). Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
• Ability to create innovative, thought provoking, and highly leveraged “must-have research” content, to provide clients leadership with actionable strategies for technologies.
• Ability to deliver compelling face-to-face or virtual interactions so that actionable results are attained.
• Ability to develop and deliver impactful presentations for clients leadership briefings, on technologies or related topics.
• Provide support to delivery teams, to drive engagement with users and clients leadership.
• Able to build credibility in order to represent research, methodology and strategy.
• Able to actively seek out innovation, ideation, and research discussions in the research community.
• A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in software development, enterprise architecture, or related field, with consulting skills preferred;
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline is preferred;
• Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program;
• Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job;
• Demonstrated ability to mentor less experienced personnel in object-oriented development;
• Extensive experience with objected-oriented programming methodologies and techniques (data/object modeling, methods, classes, inheritance, polymorphism, re-use concepts, frameworks);
• Extensive experience with requirements definition, specification creation, and preparation of conceptual, logical and physical design documentation using case models, class models, component models, and physical models ;
• Extensive experience with multiple object-oriented technologies such as Object-C, Smalltalk, Delphi, OpenStep, WebObjects, Informatica, Platinum, Nomad, Websphere, and enterprise Java Beans;
• Extensive knowledge of code versioning and change management concepts;
• Extensive experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, testing, and implementation)
• Demonstrated client interaction skills and ability to work in a team environment, on-site in a client facility
• Demonstrated ability to manage work assignments across a team of developers;
• Able to obtain Postal clearance;
• Excellent communication skills.
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card), or hold an H-1B Visa.
• Candidate must have lived in the US for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)