Agency Interview Type: Both Web Cam and In Person Interview
**local candidates strongly preferred
**candidate must be able to come to Richmond, VA to pick up laptop
*the contract may be extended beyond June 30, 2023, possibly for 6-12+ months
**be certain to share the full job description and skills matrix with your candidate directly and make sure your candidate has reviewed and understands the full scope of the expectations
• Create overall application and solution architectures, component designs, and systems integration and implementations for a particular business solution.
• Lead efforts in defining, documenting and estimating the following for enterprise applications.
• Capture requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, on- prem, hybrid and cloud topologies, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, system inputs and output.
• Collaborate with other IT staff to assess business needs and requirements and translate them into automated solutions
• Produce relevant solution design artifacts including but not limited to technical estimates, conceptual, logical and physical system designs, sequence diagrams, and data models
• Coordinate new system development to ensure it is consistent and well integrated with existing application systems and COTS solutions
• Analyze and estimate feasibility and compatibility with hardware and other programs; and will consult with clients to prototype, architect, and design applications to meet needs.
• Collaborate with Business areas and cross- functional Enterprise Architects to fully understand business needs and provide strategic consultation
• Partner with architects, other technical team members and to develop roadmaps and strategies to support agency KPIs