Job Title: IT - Test Engineer III
Location work will be performed: VAT101 - REMOTE
Senior Application Tester (Location is Remote):
• Performs formal software testing activities for complex software applications.
• Reviews user requirements documentation.
• Assists in development of test plans.
• Develops test data to be used in performing tests; and transforms test plans into test scripts.
• Ensures proper execution of test scripts and documentation of test results in tracking systems.
• Analyses test results, documents conclusions, and makes recommendations that are fully supported by test results.
• Performs all functional duties independently.
• Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s).
• Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
• Write QA automation tests and frameworks using HP UFT/QTP for web-based applications
• Prepare test result summary reports through ALM
• Create cycles, releases, requirements, and test sets in ALM
• Run manual and automated tests through ALM
• Report defects and create requirements traceability matrix through ALM
• Analyze functional requirements and creating automated tests in UFT to test those requirements
Proficient in the following qualifications:
• Testing Tools: UFT, ALM, Quality Center, QTP
• Agile Tools: VersionOne
• Programming language: VBScript, SQL
Additional Required Skills/Experience:
• A minimum of ten (10) years experience in software development, software quality assurance/control, and/or related field;
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred;
• Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program;
• Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job;
• Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel;
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with formal software testing for complex software applications;
• Extensive experience testing software applications, identifying/documenting defects, and working with developers and end users to resolve defects;
• Extensive experience with multiple defect tracking tools (e.g. Rational, Mercury);
• Extensive experience authoring software-quality-related documentation such as requirements specificat ions, test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports;
• Able to obtain Postal clearance.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card), or hold an H-1B Visa.
• Candidate must have lived in the US for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
• All overtime must be pre-approved in writing by the client manager or his/her designated representative.
• Agency will not be reimbursed for overtime charges without previous written authorization. Authorized overtime will be reimbursed at straight time.
Thanks & Regards,
Lakshmi Tulasi Kanna
US IT Recruiter
Lucid Technologies Inc
Ext-215C: +91 9398093238