Agency Interview Type: Either Web Cam or In Person
Under broad supervision, designs, codes, tests, modifies and debugs computer software built on Microsoft Technologies.
• Design, Develop and Support applications built on Microsoft Technology
• Develop complex applications in .Net Technology
• Create Support Documentation and guides
• Engage in integration with various third-party software using APIs
• Mentor Junior Developers
• Occasional interaction with Business Users.
• 7+ years development experience and be able to demonstrate proficiency in developing applications with
Microsoft Web technologies
• Should have proficiency in the Software Development Life Cycle methodologies, Software Management,
debugging practices and expertise in Microsoft .Net Framework
• 5+ year in .NET software development
• 4+ years’ experience with ASP.Net MVC version 4/5, .NET.CORE, Entity Framework, LINQ, WCF.
• MS SQL and Oracle development experience and proficient in Oracle PL/SQL, T-SQL
• Experience building Webservices and related technologies such as SAML.
• Experience in Client-side object model (CSOM) and (JSOM) for SharePoint Server 2013/2019/SharePoint
Online is a Plus.
• Experience in Integrating Web Application with Azure AD and Azure B2C would be a plus
• Experience with Web Based Application Deployments and Debugging
• Understanding of GIT and experience with TFS is preferred
• Experience with 3rd party integrations such as DocuSign, etc. would be a plus
• Development experience of mobile friendly web applications and UI Design would be a plus.
• MCP certification in C# and .NET framework would be preferred but is not mandatory.
• Good communication and experience with Customer Interaction required
• Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or other science related area, or equivalent professional work
Work Terms and Conditions:
This position has a Hybrid Work Schedule arrangement. Candidate will be required to report at the GDOT Office whenever requested.
Candidates will work with supporting IT team members (database, network, server, etc.) and interacting with business units.
The position end date is set for the end of the Georgia DOT fiscal year. Georgia DOT may exercise the option to renew contracts in one-year increments. Several successful consultants have continued working for
several years with contract extensions. However, Georgia DOT is under no obligation to extend contracts and may terminate employment at any time.
The Department has 12 holidays, which consultants are not allowed to work nor make up any time for those holiday weeks without management's approval. Consultants are not to take extended leave during their first year of service (e.g. 2 weeks or greater).
Consultant must have cell phone which can be used for business calls.
Software Development Required 7 Years
.NET software development Required 5 Years
ASP.Net MVC version 4/5 Required 4 Years
.NET.CORE Required 4 Years
Entity Framework Required 4 Years
Database development with MS SQL and Oracle and knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL, and T-SQL Required 2 Years
Webservices Development Required 2 Years
Client-side object model (CSOM) and (JSOM) for SharePoint Server 2013/2019/SharePoint Online Highly desired 2 Years
Integrating Web Application with Azure AD and Azure B2C Required 2 Years
Web Based Application Deployments and Debugging Required 2 Years