Only local candidates to Indiana will be considered.
Candidate will be required to work onsite 3 days per week and 2 days remote. Please confirm the resource understands this requirement..
Resource must be available for an in-person interview. Please confirm the resource understands this requirement.
Seeking a senior .NET developer to work building a new CSHCS Web application.
Sr. developer will be responsible to analyze existing application at Indiana State Department of Health towards building new Web application. Developer will work with PM, other developers, business analysts, and functional team members on the project activities.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
• Responsible for complete SDLC for project assignment and participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
• Working with technical and functional staff on detailed business requirements, understanding business processes and technology, agency standards, federal and state policies to align with project’s goals.
• Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
• Use object-oriented techniques and best practices for design, development, unit testing, and deployment.
• Development of code along with unit testing strategy & plans.
• Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported MVC framework, C# programming language to development of the applications.
• Work with Project Manager to ensure project plan is maintained and project milestones are being met.
• Work with PM, technical staff, and end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs of the application.
• Have ability to work independently with less guidance and work with ISDH externals partners as needed.
• Take agency web applications architecture and business decisions into consideration for design.
• Have ability to work independently and under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment.
Working experience with ASP.NET. Required 10 Years
Working experience with C#, MVC Required 5 Years
Work experience in analysis and addressing security related issues for applications built in multiple languages. Required 5 Years
Working experience with Oracle. Required 5 Years
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields with IT experience. Required
Healthcare EDI experience Highly desired
Expert understanding of SDLC Highly desired
Current working experience with Web Services. Highly desired
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Highly desired
Ability to solve complex programming issues. Highly desired
Experience in Health Industry is a plus. Highly desired