•Resource will be required to work a hybrid work schedule onsite 3 days per week. Please confirm the resource understands this requirement.
•Client will perform a Teams interview. Resource must be able to display themselves on video during the interview. Please confirm the resource understands this requirement.
This PM will work with program areas to ensure deliverables are defined within the applicable scope and budget. This person will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of projects are considered.
• Perform project planning including scopes and schedule, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with program areas as well as other stakeholders
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of projects with applicable regulations
• Delegate project tasks based on staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
• Meet with program areas and other stakeholders to clarify specific requirements of each project
• Develop and manage a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and risks
• Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Strong knowledge of policies, standards, procedures, and techniques used for application development
• Extensive knowledge of application development software and testing practices
• Prepare reports for management regarding status of project and escalate issues to management as needed
• Track project performance to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Strong experience in IT project management on large and complex projects Required 15 Years
Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices Required 15 Years
Bachelor's degree in computer science, health information or related field. Required 15 Years
Experience developing project plans, managing to the plan to track progress and risks Required 15 Years
Strong knowledge of policies, standards, procedures, and techniques used for application development Required 15 Years
Extensive knowledge of application development software and testing practices Required 15 Years
Experience managing projects to meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments based on financial analysis Required 15 Years
Strong experience working with stakeholders and external vendors Required 10 Years
Solid communication skills Required
Project Management Professional (PMP) certified Highly desired
Knowledge of PMI best practices Highly desired
Experience in Healthcare industries Highly desired