Note: *U.S. Citizens, Green card are authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply*
Highest level technical or business area expert in one or more disciplines called upon to address a particular task or environment need. As a technical expert, provides advice and assistance in state-of- the-art software/hardware solutions involving hardware of various capacities, multiple operating environments, database management systems specialized software, data communications facilities and protocols including Value Added Networks, fourth generation technologies, and complex software tools or packages. As a business expert, works with senior client officials to identify enterprise improvement goals, assess organizational and process effectiveness, and implement change strategies. Designs technical and business solutions, mentors and trains client staff, and oversees implementation. Has a high level of diverse technical and industry experience related to studying and analyzing system’s needs, systems development, and systems process analysis, design and re- engineering. Has skills and experience related to business management, systems engineering, operations research, and management engineering. Typically has specialization in a particular technology or business application. Keeps abreast of technological developments and industry trends.
Intermediate Developer/SME Google Cloud Development (including GCP Kubernetes and JAVA Container Apps), Strong knowledge of many of the following:
•Application integration Capacity
•Google Cloud Development with Dataflow, PubSub, or Redis
Skills in: DevSecOps, Secure Coding practices, and the Solutions Development Framework (Docker, Jenkins, GitLab)
Working knowledge of one of more of the following qualifications:
•Knowledge/experience with Agile Methodologies
•Knowledge/experience of SDLC practices
•Change Management and Configuration Management (VersionOne, ServiceNow, etc)
•Understanding of network architecture and application development methodologies
•Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
Additional Required Skills/Experience:
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related discipline is preferred;
• Able to initiate, supervise, and/or develop requirements from a project’s inception to conclusion for complex to extremely complex programs;
• Capable of providing strategic and expert advice and technical guidance on security-related issues to program and project staff;
• Ability to provide detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for improvements, optimization development, and/or maintenance efforts for specific or mission critical security challenges/issues;
• Able to consult with stakeholders to define security needs or challenges;
• Ability to supervise studies, lead surveys and collect data for analyses used to advise and recommend/suggest security solutions;
• Extensive experience analyzing system needs, systems development and system process analysis, design, and re-engineering.
• Unmatched knowledge of relevant advanced technologies and experience with solving complex problems related to state-of-the-art software/hardware solutions, multiple operating environments, DBMS specialized software, data communications facilities/protocols (e.g. Value Added Networks, fourth generation network technologies, and complex software tools/packages);
• Extensive experience identifying enterprise improvement goals, assessing organizational and process effectiveness, and implementing change strategies;
• Experience with business management, system engineering, operations research and management engineering ;
• Experience authoring or contributing to software-related documentation such as requirements specifications, design documents, technical manuals, and user manuals;
• Extremely knowledgeable of the latest technological developments and industry trends;
• Able to obtain clearance;
• Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively interact with all management levels.
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the US for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
Thanks & Regards,
Vamshi Krishna Billa
Sr IT Recruiter
Lucid Technologies Inc
O: 214-385-4144 Ext: 206 (Pick me up i make you money)