Candidate must currently be local to Indianapolis. Please provide the address the candidate resides.
Selected resource will be required to work a hybrid schedule with onsite 3 days per week. Please confirm the resource understands the work schedule.
IDOH is looking for a Senior ETL developer position for Long Term Acute Care program area.
Developer is responsible to work on Cloud based ETL tool to migrate data. ETL developer position is to analyze software data requirements, designing, developing, testing, and migrating the data to new application database from existing application according to specifications from program team.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
• Load the data from our Legacy database to New database in cloud environment.
• Implement the sync up process between MDSDB and iQIES data. This includes facility, Survey, Incidents, License information etc.
• Analyzing, designing, developing, testing, and implementing data migration in could environment.
• Document all deliverables and perform system unit testing and validation of procedures.
• Work with program area team on technical issues including data validation and testing.
• Analyzing information to recommend and plan the data migration and implementation of new systems.
• Work with Program team members on detailed business requirements, understanding business processes and technology, agency standards, and ensuring project goal alignment.
• Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
• Work with project manager to ensure project plan is maintained and project milestones are being met.
• Have ability to work independently and under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment.
Information Technology working experience with ETL applications Required 8 Years
AWS Glue, Amazon RDS for Oracle, Oracle and PostgreSQL Required 2 Years
Current working experience with cloud technology Required
Expert understanding of SDLC Required
Good verbal and written communication skills Required
Ability to solve complex data issues Required
Bachelor’s degree in Computer or related fields with IT experience Required
Experience with AWS S3 and S# Glacier Highly desired