The Logical Solutions
Job Title: Software Engineer - Senior
Notes: *US Citizens, Green card, H1B are authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply*
Under general direction, conducts or participates in multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs; advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Designs, develops, and provides customization of various applications to meet a series of pre-defined requirements to be met through the use of various programming languages and possibly machine and assembly languages. Performs all functional duties independently. Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s). Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
Proficient in the following qualifications:
• Django Framework
• Java Script
• Understanding of Rest API
• Azure/AWS Cloud Fundamentals
• Modern/responsive UI design skills
• WebApp Application Security
• Developing APIs per Open API Specification
• Familiarity with Bootstrap CSS
• Familiarity with Apigee
Additional Required Skills/Experience:
• A minimum of ten (10) years' experience in software development and/or related field;
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred;
• Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program;
• Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job;
• Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel;
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with designing, developing, implementing, and utilizing information systems;
• Extensive experience collaborating with equipment designers and hardware engineers to optimize the interaction of system and application software with the hardware platform on which it executes;
• Extensive experience developing compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems;
• Extensive experience collaborating with end users to define new system requirements;
• Extensive experience with one or more application software languages (e.g. Java, C#, etc.) and/or one or more machine/assembly languages;
• Extensive experience providing customization of software applications to meet pre-defined requirements through the use of application programming languages and/or machine/assembly languages;
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance – US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)or hold an H-1B Visa.
• Must have resided in the US for the last 5 years and must not have traveled outside the US for a combined total of 6 months or more in the last 5 years.
• This position allows only USC, Permanent residents to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor any work visas currently.
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
Thanks & Regards,
Lucid Technologies Inc.
P: 214-385-4144 Ext: 207