Candidate must currently be local to Indianapolis. Please provide the address the candidate resides.
Selected resource will be required to work a hybrid schedule with 3 days onsite per week. Please confirm the resource understands the work schedule.
Resource will work on the Indiana Immunization division IT team, which is responsible for customer support for the Indiana Immunization Registry systems.
This position responsibilities will include understanding requirements, conducting analysis, and test/validate functional requirements. Also articulate and define testing scopes and objectives by understanding of user and immunization team requirements.
This position will also collaborate with IIS technology partners, immunization program staff, CDC, AIRA and other external partners to evaluate alignment of the IIS with the CDC IIS Functional Standards, the PHII IIS Functional Model and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), and AIRA’s community best practice guidance.
• Write detailed test scripts and test upcoming patches, identify issues and provide testing results to make a decision to go ahead with the patch.
• Track all tickets and follow-up with a vendor and IT team and make sure the tickets are taken care by the vendor in a timely manner.
• Work with program team and help with testing various new modules that would be added to CHIRP like Vaccines transfers, Returns, and VOMS etc.
• Work with the IT and Immunization team to identify and address several data quality issues like Duplicate patients, bad merges, duplicate facilities, invalid vaccines etc.
• Analyze business and user needs, document requirements, devise new technical business system solutions, and translate into proper system requirement specifications.
• Work with the IT team to address electronic data transmission issues. Use PHC-Hub and IQ effectively to create reports to notify providers, and EMR vendors for data errors.
• Follow-up with IT and program teams on getting issues addressed and help with increasing the overall data reporting timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
• Facilitate the delivery of technical business solutions to program area or users.
• Function as a backup resource when Helpdesk manager and/or Registry manager and/or Meaningful coordinator are not available.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Business/Quality Analyst experience Required 4 Years
Full-time professional work experience in an Information Technology environment Required 4 Years
Experience with writing test scripts, performing, and supporting user acceptance testing Required 4 Years
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing and capacity to work in a team environment Required
Ability to plan work and meet projects deadlines Required
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields with IT experience Required
Knowledge of the healthcare industry and health informatics to develop requirements Highly desired