Service Desk Analyst
Location: Daily work will be remote BUT applicant must be located within driving distance of East Rutherford, New Jersey to be able to go on-site as needed.
Eastern time zones.
his is for a day position working 8:00 am ET to 8:00 pm ET.
US Citizenship is Required - • Ability to pass enhanced background screen (criminal, financial, drug) for Public Trust clearance.
The Service Desk Agent is an entry-level position providing first-level IT support for service requests and incident resolution.
This position is in 24 x 7x 365 environments, working various day and/or evening shifts and provides onsite business support by answering or making outbound customer calls, monitoring operational dashboards and group email inbox to create, resolve and/or escalate operational incidents and service requests.
Familiarization or use of established Incident Management Process and Procedures must be adhered to when classifying, prioritizing, and escalating incidents.
- Level 1 support.
- Email handling. Ensure timely review and action of email in the Service desk mailboxes.
- Familiarity with outlook and the ability to organize and process a large volume of email.
- Phone call handling.
- Phone login and logout compliance when on shift.
- Login and be available to take calls at the start of the shift. Utilize the appropriate phone codes when not actively taking customer calls.
- Ensure when shift over, logged out of phone.
- Demonstrate professional conversation during customer calls.
Operation Bridge Manager (OBM) monitoring.
- Adhere to documented instructions within the alert.
- Create incident ticket and assign to the appropriate group.
Escalation for alert handling and high priority incidents.
- Utilize Everbridge for handling escalation procedures.
- Invoke the appropriate Everbridge template for escalation.
- Ensure escalation actions are documented in incident tickets.
Incident ticket (create update) & manage lifecycle of incident prioritization.
- Data integrity of incident record (categorization tab, resolution details, assignment, etc.)
- Proactive contacts for incidents about to breach Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Incident restoral and closure
Quality review of all incidents.
- Create and distribute required daily reports.
- Adhere to and execute using Standardized work instructions located in the baseline library & Service Desk SharePoint.
- If updates or changes are identified for standardized work, ensure to communicate to a Service desk Team Leader for action.
Remote work – Utilized all the documented procedures when working from home.
- Avaya soft phone procedures.
- Establishing bridge line/Microsoft TEAMS.
- Transferring calls to bridge lines.
- OBM monitoring.
- Elevated system access request handling.
- password resets/unlock account – Ensure a service Request ticket is initiated for all of these requests.
Onsite support for remote personnel (if geographically near Dallas, TX or East Rutherford, NJ).
- Vendor/Law enforcement unit (LEU) escorts.
- Tape management/backup responsibilities.
- Data center walk through.
- Safe Access.
- Assist facilities with hardware removal and installation as needed.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
At least 1-3 years of prior Service Desk experience working with incident ticketing system and event management.
Proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint Critical thinking skills Professional communication skills both written and verbal.
ITIL Foundation Certification preferrable, but not required.
Thanks & Regards,
Lakshmi Tulasi Kanna
US IT Recruiter
Lucid Technologies Inc
O: 214-385-4144 Ext-215