Location work will be performed: VA - Falls Church – On Site
Job Description: Systems Analyst III
Will be responsible for working in a team environment to conduct research/analysis of current and emerging Cyber Threats. Will define requirements, test concepts, test equipment, develop data collection requirements for tests.
• May provide supervisory, technical, and administrative direction for personnel performing system development tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards, and for progress in accordance with schedules.
• Formulates statements of management, scientific and business problems, and devises procedures for solutions of problems.
•4 years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
•3 years experience in information systems programming
•3 years experience in systems specification or structured analysis
•3 years experience with project or process management
Must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security (Masters Degree preferred).
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required)
-CompTIA Security +
-CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker -Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
• All overtime must be pre-approved in writing by the client manager or his/her designated representative.
• Agency will not be reimbursed for overtime charges without previous written authorization. Authorized overtime will be reimbursed at straight time. Omen.