Role: Prepaid Architect - BSS
Location: Miami, FL(Onsite)
• Architect and design solutions across BSS/OSS systems from Customer acquisition to Charging and billing for telco consumers business
• Design & Manage Architecture & Solution deliverables across Prepaid Wireless requirements.
• Develop and maintain end-to-end architecture artifacts including but not limited to, context diagrams, sequence diagrams, data flow diagrams and data models across the B/OSS ecosystem.
• Recommend Optimal and viable innovative solutions that can be standardized for all LOBs aligned to the long-term architectural strategy.
• Review business requirements with Business Analyst and collaborate with development teams to identify system impacts and estimates.
• Present solutions in Architecture Review Board for approval.
• Follow through architecture/ solution issues that arise throughout the software development life cycle and provide resolution.
• Collaborate and drive alignment with key business stakeholders, solution development and testing teams on architecture approach and direction.
• Co-ordinate with other internal IT teams as needed.
• Drive product roadmaps for native digital products based on business requirements and the product architectural vision.
• Overall 13+ years of experience in Wireless Architecture
• 8+yrs of experience as an enterprise / solution architect covering service- oriented architecture, bespoke applications, COTS encompassing several platforms and tools
• Knowledge about standard B2C business journeys and processes needed. Telecom Prepaid BSS (CRM, Order Management, Subscription, Product Mgmt, Billing, Charging) applications experience is a must.
• Demonstrated ability to develop end-to-end solution based on business requirements
• Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Event Driven Architectures (EDA)
• Knowledge of Prepaid CRM , Billing, Charging is required. Familiarity with DevOps methodology.
• Ability to guide bespoke application and product development by extending beyond the solution domain for resolution of technical issues encountered within the implementation
Thanks & Regards,
US IT Recruiter
Lucid Technologies Inc