*This is a hybrid position - Candidate will need to report to the office 3 days a week. *Parking NOT provided for contractors.*
*Pls note: this will be more of a JUNIOR position, and they will train the candidate selected in their testing processing if they have the right Lab related background. Their testing is manual and they support multiple LIMS. Exp with LIMS specifically is NOT required. They are looking for someone with a science background who possesses the analytical, problem-solving skills and/or QA skills first and foremost.
This role will likely begin as telework but will transition to ON SITE once offices re-open (in the Fall). Schedule TBD. *Parking is not provided for contractors. Does your candidate agree to this arrangement?
DAY TO DAY
Jr LIMS Analyst needed to work on new projects and enhancements for the Division of Consolidated Lab Services. This includes internal and external facing applications and data exchange interfaces.
• Work closely with laboratory users to understand their work processes and LIMS requests
• Ensure all LIMS changes are tested thoroughly and documented before moving changes to production environments.
• Ensure that issues are completely investigated so that all required information can be provided to the developer when they are assigned.
• Collaborate with the development team to ensure the application and changes meet all the business requirements.
• Create detailed test case documents and maintain them with ongoing system changes.
Candidate will work with a team of fellow analysts who work on multiple LIMS and web portals. We work closely with the laboratory users and outside partners to understand their requests and develop the best solutions.
Analytical skills are essential, as are documentation and communication skills. Duties range from addressing user questions and creating complex workflows, to testing LIMS and web applications and analyzing requirements for electronic messaging of data.
Laboratory Experience Required 2 Years
Strong analytical skills Required 4 Years
Experience in creating (manual) test scenarios, test plans, test reporting, and tracking defects Required 2 Years
Strong documentation and communication skills Required 2 Years
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of experience and education Required