Role/Title: - Cisco Certified VoIP Engineer - Some ON CALL required
Hybrid, Richmond, Virginia
Agency Interview Type: Both Web Cam and In Person Interview
*local Richmond, VA candidates required for onsite work.
3 days onsite 2 days telework. Parking NOT provided for contractors
Some ON Call required (every 4th week)
Virginia Tax is seeking a Cisco Certified Voice Engineer with 5+ years of experience to ensured continued operations for our VoIP telephony and other communications.
The successful candidate will monitor CISCO RTMT, Splunk (SIEM) and other monitoring tools, user and system actions, and logs for problems for proactive resolution. In addition, this position will triage and resolve user tickets and document all remediation thoroughly and accurately. And lastly, develop and implement automation solutions to improve efficiency and accuracy of communications operations.
Critical Duties & Responsibilities:
• Facilitate Real-time communications for the Department, including Voice, Call Centers, Faxing, Workforce Management, Quality Management, 24-7 Integrated Voice Response Hotlines, and other Call Center scripts.
• Evaluate and manage the deployment new releases of products including but not limited to Verint Workforce Optimization, Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, E911 and Emergency Notification Systems, and Biscom Enterprise Fax solutions. Manage and support deployment of new VOIP end-points including phones, VPN phones, and conference phones.
• Plan, organize, coordinate, assign, schedule, and monitor work with staff to work with business units to design, develop, test, and deploy custom Auto Call Distributor, Computer Telephony Integration and Intelligent Voice Response scripts to support the Agency’s goals.
• Plan, organize, coordinate, assign, schedule, and monitor installations, upgrades, and maintenance of servers and clients.
• Collect and analyze data, troubleshoot, and help with decisions.
• Utilize and adhere to Agile/Kanban methodology and other departmental work management practices and principles and successfully manage assigned projects. Contribute to the use and success of structured project management tools and methods including analysis and design, milestone monitoring and identification of critical path milestones.
• Work assigned tickets for all supported infrastructure systems and devices.
Considerable experience with automated systems development life cycle concepts and procedures Required 7 Years
Knowledge and experience troubleshooting, configuring networks including SIP Voice Protocols Required 5 Years
Knowledge and experience managing, deploying, configuring, and maintaining Cisco Unified Call Manager CUCM, Cisco Unity Voice Mail, Jabber, Cisco Un Required 5 Years
Ability to analyze user requirements and design effective specifications for complex modifications Required 10 Years
An active Cisco VoIP Certification is required (pls upload under the Reference Tab) Required