Windows Software application Packager.
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: Long term contract
The Hybrid work week is two days onsite and three days remote (work from home).
initial 1 – 5 days onboarding in the workplace
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for creating deployment packages for COTS and custom applications in an enterprise environment.
• Package applications and software updates utilizing tools such as Flexera Admin Studio, Install Shield and Wise Package Studio.
• Develop, maintain, and deploy secure web browser packages using a variety of web browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome in a Windows environment.
• Develop and follow procedures for testing applications prior to deployment.
• Document the customizations and changes made during the packaging process
• Participate in the preparation of materials and oral presentations for customers and management.
• Play a lead role in meetings relating to specific technical projects or tasks.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and 2+ years of relevant experience. 4 years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Recent experience packaging applications and application updates using Flexera Admin Studio, Install Shield, or Wise Installer/Packaging Studio.
• A thorough understanding of how applications install on the Microsoft Windows platforms.
• Experience or knowledge of Power Shell and/or VB scripting.
• Knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Registry, and ability to query or modify settings.
• Experience with remote access tools, including RDP, NetMeeting, and Windows Desktop
• Knowledge of MS Windows server and desktop operating systems.
• Ability to develop and maintain accurate and comprehensive IT documentation.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience packaging applications and application updates using Flexera
Admin Studio, Install Shield, or Wise Installer/Packaging Studio.
• Experience with App-V or Virtualizing applications
• Strong development experience, especially scripting and packaging.
• Experience working in a large enterprise environment and networks.
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check
and credit check.
• Please note that any usage and detection of cannabis with or without a prescription will
result in a failed clearance regardless of the legalization under State Laws
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for
providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the
candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card).
Thanks & Regards,
Vamshi Krishna Billa
Sr IT Recruiter
Lucid Technologies Inc
O: 214-385-4144 Ext: 206 (Pick me up i make you money)
Supplier Registration: https://lucidtechinc.com/supplierregistration