Designs, develops, implements, and maintains complex business, accounting, and management information systems. Works on complex assignments. Works with users to define existing or new system scope and objectives. Performs modifications to and maintenance of operational programs and procedures. Assists users in the operation of the application. Provides guidance to less experienced programmer/analysts. Performs all functional duties independently. Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s). Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
Proficient in the following qualifications:
• Experience as a Functional Subject Matter Expert (SME) in implementing modules relating to Inventory (INV), Purchasing Order (PO), Order Management (OM), Warehouse Management System (WMS), Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP) and General Ledger (GL) functionality of Oracle E-Business Suite.
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum processes and management tools (preferably VersionOne) and IT Service Management Systems (preferably ServiceNow)
• Understanding documentation of RICEWF components and ensure document compliance.
• Expert in Oracle*Forms, Oracle*Reports, PL/SQL, OAF, Oracle Inventory, EAM, Purchasing, Order Management, Shipping, WMS
Additional Required Skills/Experience:
• A minimum of ten (10) years' experience in software development and/or related field.
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred.
• Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program.
• Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
• Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel.
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining complex business, accounting and management information systems.
• Extensive experience collaborating with end users to define new software system requirements.
• Experience training/instructing end users on the use of software applications.
• Experience authoring or contributing to software-related documentation such as requirements specifications, design documents, technical manuals, and user manuals.
• Able to obtain clearance.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen or have permanent residence status (Green Card) or hold an H-1B Visa.
• Candidate must have lived in the US for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
• All overtime must be pre-approved in writing by the client manager or his/her designated representative.
• Agency will not be reimbursed for overtime charges without previous written authorization. Authorized overtime will be reimbursed at straight time.